For years I kept journals -- in composition, spiral bound, and French graph paper books. This blog is an attempt to get back to writing and documenting the world around me using photos, newspaper headlines, and other articles.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ferry to NY

The other night the weatherman said that Lake Champlain had frozen over for the 18th time since 1988 or some year in the 1980's.  That may be, but there are ferries that go back and forth between VT and NY, even when that happens.  It must be the frequency of crossings that keeps a channel open.  It surprised me, seeing all the cars waiting to get on the ferry,  I didn't get on it, just watched from shore.









I am really ready for some full on sun.  It seems like the sky palette still has been varying shades of gray for most of the time that I have been up here.




Tonight, the forecast is for snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment