For years I kept journals -- in composition, spiral bound, and French graph paper books. This blog is an attempt to get back to writing and documenting the world around me using photos, newspaper headlines, and other articles.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

#9





Happy birthday to my dearest, sweetest, Turkish warrior boy!!! You are the light of my life, the joy of my heart and the one thing in life that I feel I have done right.  I am so grateful that you joined me here on earth.  Your presence makes my time here so much richer, brighter, and more lively!

May you continue to smile, grow, learn, run, play, study, observe, swim, bike, laugh, tease, snuggle, hug, read, listen, help, and be curious (among other things) for many, many more years to come.

I love you with all my heart.

Happy Birthday!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment