For years I kept journals -- in composition, spiral bound, and French graph paper books. This blog is an attempt to get back to writing and documenting the world around me using photos, newspaper headlines, and other articles.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sidewalk symbols

The Olympic spirit is everywhere, even on the walkways.  When I was in south London on Saturday, the event symbols were painted on the wide pedestrian areas.  I thought that was really fun.







Did I mention that I went past the Globe Theatre?





I'm starting to think about packing up.  I leave a week from today.  I'm working off a check list of things that I want to remember to get before I leave -- more tea, my favorite shortbread, tights, and maybe another scarf.  I'm pretty sure I have the majority of my Christmas shopping for Selim complete.  I will be needing an extra duffle to get all of this home.

No comments:

Post a Comment