For years I kept journals -- in composition, spiral bound, and French graph paper books. This blog is an attempt to get back to writing and documenting the world around me using photos, newspaper headlines, and other articles.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

I've been having this conversation with myself today about the election.  I was going to it down and get it all out.  But I don't have time.  I need a nap.  I got four hours of good sleep last night and I've been so busy this morning that I won't even get an hour to rest before I have to get back up and get ready to go to work.

Yes.  I'm a Democrat and I work.  I was so pissed off this morning when I saw a re-posting of a Tim Tebow or fake Tim Tebow saying that Obama will lead in the morning polls but that will all change when the Republicans get off work and vote.  Really?  How insulting is that?  It made my blood boil.  Combined with a posting asking if it was possible to square up two different statements by Obama on an issue.  Again, really?  How many "square ups" do we need to do on all of Romney's statements?  I would need hours to get them all down. 

Anyway, I did my civic duty and voted.  It was the first time that I have ever seen a line at our voting place.  I waited for 1/2 hour before it was my turn to get my ballot.  Not expecting to be waiting in line outside, I wasn't wearing socks nor a jacket.  And it was cold.  Not my best planning.

So tomorrow I can put up pictures of "I voted" sticker and get out the other ideas that have been mulling over in my head.  But now, off to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment