For years I kept journals -- in composition, spiral bound, and French graph paper books. This blog is an attempt to get back to writing and documenting the world around me using photos, newspaper headlines, and other articles.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Packing

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get all my stuff home easily.  My new, rolling, carry-on broke in Logan airport on my way here -- the convenient long handle snapped and won't pull up.  So I can't wheel it without getting my back all bent out of shape.  I brought Selim's small tote, but I'm not sure that is big enough for the china mugs and tea cups that I bought.  And then there are the books I bought.  So, do I buy a bigger suitcase?  A bigger tote?  Do I trash my broken carry on or use it as my second checked bag?  Do I ship my books back via the mail?  I started packing tonight and I'm not sure what to do.  I might go to the mail room tomorrow and see what it would cost me to ship my books and training materials.

That's about it tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment